STD™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STD™

carpe diem 2007

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weams.

Go down 
+13
teamkillz
Baroquen131
Crazy O
Weams
poofyy
Oooooooohhhh
TurdFerguson
fatties r u
Morgrym
Bosibus
scOttland
DT111
AgentO
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AgentO
Silver Battle Axe++
Silver Battle Axe++
AgentO

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:35 pm

He is the last member of the OH alliance from OH. I was looking for him to come over as well.

Currently his population is 300. He has 1 village. HE started very late and he is still learning how to play the game. If he is committed, he will be a valuable asset to us later on in the game. HE just needs a little guidance in what to do and he will be fine.

I would hope you could make an exception this time because the original OH members have proven their worth and loyalty to this alliance.

Sorry to play the card, but I think its right. afro

So... Whataya say?!
Back to top Go down
DT111
*Purple Wand of STD*
*Purple Wand of STD*

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:58 pm

Sounds like a winner to me
Back to top Go down
scOttland
+Golden Battle Axe PRO+
+Golden Battle Axe PRO+
scOttland

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:34 pm

We should point him toward building a second village. He should start now. My pop has almost doubled in the 12 or so days since I got mine.
Back to top Go down
Bosibus
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
Bosibus

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:03 pm

I think we need to make an exception for Weams.
Back to top Go down
Morgrym
Battle Axe+
Battle Axe+
Morgrym

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:46 pm

I agree on making an exception for Weams. Yeah, I am biased but I think it not only is the right thing to do, it will end up being a smart move as well.
Back to top Go down
AgentO
Silver Battle Axe++
Silver Battle Axe++
AgentO

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:05 pm

OK, so what to the people in charge have to say? Suspect
Back to top Go down
fatties r u
Gold Battle Axe+++
Gold Battle Axe+++

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:41 pm

i say that get him to get his second village that will help him shoot up in pop.. also he is not in any danger right now in OH so i dont see any point in moving over.. but if it does come to the point where some1 is threatening him until he quits then id make an exception?.. lol iono depends
Back to top Go down
AgentO
Silver Battle Axe++
Silver Battle Axe++
AgentO

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:33 am

fatties r u wrote:
i say that get him to get his second village that will help him shoot up in pop.. also he is not in any danger right now in OH so i dont see any point in moving over.. but if it does come to the point where some1 is threatening him until he quits then id make an exception?.. lol iono depends

So wait, our word isn't good enough to make an exception?

HE needs guidance. Something he will not get if he stays in his current position.
Back to top Go down
DT111
*Purple Wand of STD*
*Purple Wand of STD*

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:41 am

Its not like people are trying to bust the doors down to get in our alliance. Sure he could use a second village, but what good does a second village do if he doesnt get the proper guidance on how/what to build. He is the last person that we request to come over, so I think we should make an exception.

I would rather bring him over now than wait until one of these big alliances tries to make him a farm and then we invite him. How will that look on us?
Back to top Go down
TurdFerguson
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
TurdFerguson

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:18 am

DT111 wrote:
Its not like people are trying to bust the doors down to get in our alliance. Sure he could use a second village, but what good does a second village do if he doesnt get the proper guidance on how/what to build. He is the last person that we request to come over, so I think we should make an exception.

I would rather bring him over now than wait until one of these big alliances tries to make him a farm and then we invite him. How will that look on us?

Weams gets my vote.
Back to top Go down

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:38 am

I'm all for letting him in, we could chip in some resources to help him get his second village after he joins if that's the only problem.
Back to top Go down
Bosibus
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
Bosibus

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:07 am

fatties r u wrote:

BOO THIS MAN! BOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DT111
*Purple Wand of STD*
*Purple Wand of STD*

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:16 am

Well let me be the first person to threaten Weams!

Now can we get him over?
Back to top Go down
Oooooooohhhh
Silver Battle Axe++
Silver Battle Axe++
Oooooooohhhh

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:55 am

Weams could put a note in his profile saying that we are protecting him. If anyone messes with him they'll have to answer to us. I'm sure our allies and friends will respect our request to leave him alone.

We can guide him as he goes to make sure he grows correctly. If we all send him resources he'll be able to shoot up the pop rankings.
Back to top Go down
fatties r u
Gold Battle Axe+++
Gold Battle Axe+++

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:37 am

Oooooooohhhh wrote:
Weams could put a note in his profile saying that we are protecting him. If anyone messes with him they'll have to answer to us. I'm sure our allies and friends will respect our request to leave him alone.

We can guide him as he goes to make sure he grows correctly. If we all send him resources he'll be able to shoot up the pop rankings.

that works
Back to top Go down
Morgrym
Battle Axe+
Battle Axe+
Morgrym

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:19 pm

I think it's a sad attempt to stroke some e-peen. What does it really matter if he comes over and grows here? It's not like we are asking to make OH an official wing, we already know egos are to big to do that. It's one guy, one guy that will go out of his way to help any one of you, even those that poo poo over his population. There is always going to be a small dog in the yard, what does it matter who it is as long as he is willing to learn new tricks? Simply pathetic Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:05 pm

There's the old Morgrym I remember from OH, it's quite obvious that it comes down to the leadership and not the popular vote. I suppose their demands are reasonable enough, let's compromise and just help weams meet the requirements so everyone can be happy. As much as I would love internal strife while we're in a semi-war, I think we should just let the issue go and help weams behind the scenes until he can become a major player.

On that note we should get weams' warehouse capacity and times he's normally on to make sure our resources don't go to waste. I have no problem sending some over and would be glad to help make him a viable asset.
Back to top Go down
Morgrym
Battle Axe+
Battle Axe+
Morgrym

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:06 pm

Bosi? You are a sitter for him, what's the status? I know his residence is at level 7 or 8...what do we need to push him to 10 and produce settlers? My hourly production rates are insane and I can push him to the limit daily if needed.
Back to top Go down
Bosibus
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
Bosibus

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:07 pm

Production:
Wood: 350 per hour
Clay: 350 per hour
Iron: 350 per hour
Wheat: 354 per hour

Residence 7...just upped his warehouse. I will do this throughout the day then I need everyone to send maybe 1k each. I will get him his 2nd village in no time.

Baro and I will be gone this weekend. Someone may need to take over for Weams instead of Baro or I.

Does anyone, Morg? can sit for him this holiday weekend?
Back to top Go down

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:19 pm

i guess im sitting for baro. he just has to add me and message when hes leaving.
Back to top Go down
Morgrym
Battle Axe+
Battle Axe+
Morgrym

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:12 pm

I am not going out of town and will be around. Not so much on Thursday for obvious reasons but I will still pop in.
Back to top Go down
fatties r u
Gold Battle Axe+++
Gold Battle Axe+++

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:53 pm

Morgrym wrote:
I think it's a sad attempt to stroke some e-peen. What does it really matter if he comes over and grows here? It's not like we are asking to make OH an official wing, we already know egos are to big to do that. It's one guy, one guy that will go out of his way to help any one of you, even those that poo poo over his population. There is always going to be a small dog in the yard, what does it matter who it is as long as he is willing to learn new tricks? Simply pathetic Evil or Very Mad

its not that i dont want him in STD or that it will look STD look bad.. its more of him

right now we are about done with Tenken but we will start on other alliances again.. and none of those alliance are close to our pop but if they see a small player out of this big group.. they will start to pick on him.. even thou we will pack our def there seeing that small alliance probably cant take it out, but that just halts his production since he will be in negative wheat.

right now he is no threat so i say that he grows in peace for now..maybe wen we are done with the skirmishes we will take him but by that time im guessing that he will hit our requirements seeing that he is being supported by the whole STD
Back to top Go down
Morgrym
Battle Axe+
Battle Axe+
Morgrym

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:40 am

If we were hitting people that had the capability of striking back, I would believe that. However, Tenken or whoever they were only had one or two people capable of going offensive and the other people you are thinking of hitting will be like mugging an old woman at 2am in central park. Give me a better excuse or no excuse at all and just send the invite.

Fatties R U wrote:
its more of him

Starting to believe that is the case.
Back to top Go down
poofyy
Admin
Admin
poofyy

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:34 am

ahaha you guys swear this is the last guy?
Back to top Go down
DT111
*Purple Wand of STD*
*Purple Wand of STD*

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:53 am

poofyy wrote:
ahaha you guys swear this is the last guy?

The last guy that doesnt meet our pop requirements, most definitly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weams.   Weams. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weams.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STD™ :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: