STD™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STD™

carpe diem 2007

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rean

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgrym
Battle Axe+
Battle Axe+
Morgrym

Rean Empty
PostSubject: Rean   Rean Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:59 am

Rean was a member of OH that left them recently. She is a good player that is getting zero support from others. WAR has showed interest in her but I think she would join STD before them just to be with friends. The following is a copy of an IGM between us after I asked her if she was throwing in the towel after getting nailed by WAR. I know she is only 500 ish pop but she also has 500 ish troops..well, had I don't know after this recent hit.

Quote :
naw, no towel throwing here, just having trouble finding cameraderie in OH...was just getting tired of getting beat down and no help from the rest of em there, no communication or participation on the forums, etc...had a guy in WAR that was beating on me IGM me saying basically 'good job on defense, wanna join us' so I sent a request to WAR-phoenix, but havn't heard from them yet...if'n ya'll got room, I'd gladly join up...just tired playing the defense game, getting no help from alliance-mates (I requested a sitter 10 days before I needed for last weekend, no response at all, then got beat down and the aforementioned IGM) I'm not mad about gettin beat up, it's the game, i'm dissapointed in the lack-luster alliance I was in (i left em this morning) so, yeah, I'm lookin for an alliance, someone to play with tha's not apathetic about others, the whole give and take, not just, 'hey i'm in an alliance so now I can play my game' thing...
Back to top Go down
Crazy O
Silver Battle Axe++
Silver Battle Axe++
Crazy O

Rean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rean   Rean Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:06 am

I never talked with her, but it sounds like she had a very good army.
Back to top Go down
http://orioleshangout.com
DT111
*Purple Wand of STD*
*Purple Wand of STD*

Rean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rean   Rean Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:28 am

I think the only problem with her is that she is in the SE, and pretty far away from all of us. I think that was the problem when we were all in OH and she was getting attacked by Evil-Jake at the time. I think she would be better served finding an alliance that is based solely in the SE.
Back to top Go down
fatties r u
Gold Battle Axe+++
Gold Battle Axe+++

Rean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rean   Rean Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:10 am

true and i dont noe our diplomatic stand with war so if we do recruit her, they may start to heavily attack her
Back to top Go down
Morgrym
Battle Axe+
Battle Axe+
Morgrym

Rean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rean   Rean Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:13 am

Sounds good, I will let her know and continue to be nice to her. I encourage anyone else to do the same. If it ever comes down to WAR acting up with us, every little piece of insider information we can get will be useful.
Back to top Go down
fatties r u
Gold Battle Axe+++
Gold Battle Axe+++

Rean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rean   Rean Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:31 am

good thinking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rean   Rean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down