STD™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STD™

carpe diem 2007

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eddapult & Mberking89

Go down 
+2
teamkillz
TurdFerguson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TurdFerguson
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
TurdFerguson

Eddapult & Mberking89 Empty
PostSubject: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:21 am

I posted this in the PlaywithFire thread but I thought I might get some response here. Eddapult is a very active player who is just south of me. Mberking89 is close as well and seems very active as well. They both joined BDSM for a short while but have recently switched back to their old alliance. Here's Eddapults reply when I asked him why:
Quote :
EoH decided to make themselves a BDSM sandwich. None of the leadership clued us in before we merged that they were worried about a possible attack and we havn't been able to communicate well (almost at all) as their forums are down, and have been since, or perhaps even before, we merged. Basically, it's a mess. We were doing pretty well as Panzers and I'm trying to get back to that. I'm not sure if it's going to work, but BDSM hadn't been able to even organize a defense as of the time I left...

OK, I'm confused. I get back from my vaca and I see you linked up with BDSM. 2 hours later your back on your own with Panzers. What gives?

If I had known you were looking, I'd have put in a good word for you and Mberking with STD.

I think both of these guys would fit in well. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:17 am

I've been hoping for new recruits since we nearly took 20th in the rankings only just this morning. If they're active and near our members then I say go for it. We can let them in and if we are going to war with bdsm, although it sounds like EoH has already dealt with them, we can keep them off the forum until we're sure.

With precautions I see them only benefitting us and think we should at least give them a shot.
Back to top Go down
teamkillz
Admin
Admin
teamkillz

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:53 am

Looks good to me, their pops are high enough imo and they're near you. I guess poofyy will have to make the final decision though. Here's to make it easier for him

eddapult
pop 914
Eddapult CityAttack (Capital) 620 (-133|-19)
EddopolisAttack 221 (-134|-18)
Camp EddletonAttack 73 (-130|-17)

Mberking89
pop 713
BerlinAttack (Capital) 512 (-134|-Cool
FrankfurtAttack 201 (-131|-Cool
Back to top Go down
teamkillz
Admin
Admin
teamkillz

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:54 am

sorry about the sunglasses dudes, I didnt know it was going to come out that way. its supposed to be -8 everytime you see one
Back to top Go down
TurdFerguson
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
TurdFerguson

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Bumping this.

Just got this message from Eddapult. I'd suggest we jump on this now.

TF

Eddapult:: vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
im thinking of leaving my old alliance, most of my pals there are leaving and i kinda decided to look for a new place to go into, i know we dont talk much but i want to let you know im going to apply to STD soon, if you want to put a good word for me thats would be grate if not i dont mind, im just letting my guys at panzer that im leaving and in like a couple days ill talk to the recruiter.

thanks for reading,
Eddapult
Back to top Go down
Morgrym
Battle Axe+
Battle Axe+
Morgrym

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:09 pm

Find out if any of them are farms for our allies, if not..it should not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
fatties r u
Gold Battle Axe+++
Gold Battle Axe+++

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:54 pm

they seem good to me
Back to top Go down
TurdFerguson
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
TurdFerguson

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:59 pm

fatties r u wrote:
they seem good to me

I think its just going to be Eddapult. Looks like MBerking got snatched up by Shinsei. It might not hurt to visit with him and see if he's interested. He seems very active.
Back to top Go down
TurdFerguson
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
TurdFerguson

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:25 pm

TurdFerguson wrote:
fatties r u wrote:
they seem good to me

I think its just going to be Eddapult. Looks like MBerking got snatched up by Shinsei. It might not hurt to visit with him and see if he's interested. He seems very active.

I sent him a note to see if he's interested. I wonder if I should hint that Shinsei is about to be leveled. That might help him make his decision. pirat
Back to top Go down
AgentO
Silver Battle Axe++
Silver Battle Axe++
AgentO

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:34 pm

No, you don't want him to send any messages there way incase we aren't going to do it.
Back to top Go down
TurdFerguson
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
TurdFerguson

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:01 pm

AgentO wrote:
No, you don't want him to send any messages there way incase we aren't going to do it.

It was more of a bluff than a real warning. Just to plant a seed that maybe Shinsei isn't the safest place to be. I won't say anything, but I'd feel a lot better if he was in just about any other alliance, being that he's so close.
Back to top Go down
TurdFerguson
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
TurdFerguson

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Eddapults reply:

nope, im rarely attacked, bullsmilk was a one off and the only other time of a serious encounter was when animeg. intruded on grr8one.

Ed:

No problem man. I'd love to have another alliance mate so close. Are you currently being farmed by anyone. I know you had a run in with Bullsmilk once. Is that a common thing? I'm just asking because I know the higher ups will want to know.

TF

im thinking of leaving my old alliance, most of my pals there are leaving and i kinda decided to look for a new place to go into, i know we dont talk much but i want to let you know im going to apply to STD soon, if you want to put a good word for me thats would be grate if not i dont mind, im just letting my guys at panzer that im leaving and in like a couple days ill talk to the recruiter.

thanks for reading,
Eddapult
Back to top Go down
Oooooooohhhh
Silver Battle Axe++
Silver Battle Axe++
Oooooooohhhh

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:49 pm

First off, this is the public forum. We shouldn't be discussing this here. It needs to be moved ASAP.

Second, Ed sounds like a good addition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddapult & Mberking89   Eddapult & Mberking89 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eddapult & Mberking89
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STD™ :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: